The Neville House Associates, an all volunteer organization, owns and maintains Woodville Plantation as a living history museum. We depend on the support and patronage of our loyal members to maintain the house and to support museum programming.
We hope that you will consider becoming a member of the Neville House Associates. If you are already a member, please consider renewing your membership. Memberships are for the calendar year and are renewable in January of each year.
To download an annual membership form, Membership Application 2017 please click here.
We hope that you will consider increasing your membership to a “Donation Level.”
Donation Levels (Includes free admission for up to (#) of adults)
Membership Benefits Include:
- Free admission to Woodville Plantation during regular hours of operation (every Sunday 1-4pm)
- Invitation to “member only” events (special events may carry an additional fee)
- 10% discount on all gift shop purchases
- E-flyers for scheduled events
- Preferred site rental rates
- * Qualifies for 2016 Woodville Plantation Wall Calendar
- ** Qualifies for 2016 Woodville Plantation Wall Calendar and Woodville Booklet
Thank you for your continued support. We hope that you will plan to visit Woodville Plantation to enjoy this wonderful piece of American history.