Visit Us

Location and Hours

Woodville Plantation is conveniently located near Interstate 79 and PA 50, about twenty minutes southwest of downtown Pittsburgh. Woodville is open to the public year round. The grounds are open for self-guided tours Wednesday through Saturday, from 10 am – 6 pm. The house is open for guided tours every Sunday from 1 pm – 4 pm. Tour buses are welcome, additional parking is available.

If you are traveling on Interstate 79, from the North or South:

  • Take Exit 55, the Heidelberg/Collier Exit.
  • At the end of the exit ramp, stay in the left-hand lane (with stop light).
  • Turn left onto PA 50.
  • Woodville Plantation will be on the left within .25 miles.

If you are traveling from downtown Pittsburgh:

  • Cross the Fort Pitt Bridge.
  • Go through the Fort Pitt Tunnel.
  • Follow Interstate 279 South to Interstate 79 South.
  • Take Exit 55, the Heidelberg/Collier Exit.
  • At the end of the exit ramp, stay in the left-hand lane (with stop light).
  • Turn left onto PA 50.
  • Woodville Plantation will be on the left within .25 miles.

Contact Us

Woodville Plantation
1375 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017-2821
Telephone: (412) 221-0348
nevillehouseassociates@gmail.com

Emails are checked regularly.
The phone is answered on Sundays, from 1 pm – 4 pm.
Messages may be left during the week.

For private or group tours, please call (412) 221-0348.

The Home of John and Presley Neville, circa 1780

Woodville, the John and Presley Neville house, is Southwestern Pennsylvania’s principal link to the late 18th century, interpreting the time period of 1780-1820 and documenting the lives of the three families that resided there, the Nevilles (1775-1815), the Cowans (1815-1835), and the Wrenshalls (1835-1975).


Interested in renting the grounds and facilities at Woodville?

Visit our rental page for more details


Wayne's Legion

Please visit the website for Wayne's Legion, a group of dedicated individuals based at Woodville Plantation who recreate the first Army of the United States from 1792-1796.